To support you through the Lesson Reflection process, the following resources are available on the OhioRESA.com website:
- The RESA Guidebook
- Webinar that walks candidates through the Lesson Reflection
- Frequently Asked Questions
- RESA Help Desk
Follow these steps to complete the Lesson Reflection:
- Download the RESA Guidebook.
- Review the RESA Guidebook and begin completing the downloadable Lesson Reflection forms offline.
- Have your Program Coordinator register you in the Ohio CORE database as eligible to take the RESA.
- Register an account on the TeachForward platform by clicking Log In on the homepage of this website.
- Complete the forms, upload and segment your video, and submit the Lesson Reflection by April 5, 2024.
- View your RESA Score Report 30 days after submitting the RESA.